Sunday, June 22, 2014

Matt 6:13 (KJV) "...For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen"

     Here we see the close of the Lord's Prayer, and again as the prayer opened with praise to God it closes with praise to God.  Our daily life should open up with a praise to God and close with a praise to God.  As I visit many people and ask them do they pray I often hear either, I pray every morning or I hear, I pray every night.  God wants us to pray and praise Him day and night.  I feel that if we learn to live out the prayer as we went through the past few days instead of saying it, our lives will be blessed.  God has given us a blueprint of prayer along with daily living, we should embrace it and live it out.  If we live this not only will you be blessed but your family and those around you will share in Many Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment