Sunday, June 29, 2014

1 Tim 4:16 (NKJV) "16 Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you."

     When you continue in the Word of reading, studying, and living it, it will save you and those who hear it from you. It is important that you stay in it, not only by knowing it but by living it out in front of people.  I with a sad heart have to discontinue writing daily on this board due to other time consuming obligation.  I started it as a project and enjoyed putting God's word out there in another forum that I have not yet done.  I see that it has reached many people and I hope that through reading God's word daily that it has blessed you.  Please continue in the Word in some form or fashion and enjoy the Many Blessings that await you.  God loves you all My prayers are with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment