Friday, June 20, 2014

Matt 6:12 (KJV) "12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors."

    As we go through the Lord's prayer and understand we can live it and not just say it today we see forgiveness.   This simple verse brings great meaning, Lord forgive me as I forgive those who offended me.  Sometimes we say we have forgiven others with words but with our actions we hold it against them.  If we really don't forgive then we are asking God to not really forgive us, remember it is saying forgive me as I forgive. Do you truly forgive people?  Sometimes bitterness and anger sets in and we are quick to be angry with a certain person again because we are still holding hard feelings against them.  We need to let it go and forgive and in doing that we receive one of God's Many Blessings of forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment